Select Page

Bad Credit 100% Mortgage Loans

Even with poor credit a homeowner who is searching for bad credit 100% mortgage loan financing can easily get approved nearly as easily as a person with good credit can get approved.

There are a variety of mortgage lenders who offer sub prime mortgages and 100% mortgage loan deals for those in the market for buying a home. Buyers can even find up to 103% loans which also include closing costs. There are some things that you need to understand to get started and to answer your questions about how this works. You should know that there are a variety of financing options available for financing a loan in this way.

A one hundred percent mortgage loan presents home buyers with many advantages, primarily a buyer can get into a home with no money down, or very little money down; furthermore, you get to build equity with your money, instead of paying rent each month.

There is a downside to financing a home with a 100% mortgage; the financing is going to cost you more due to higher interest rates with the closing costs and the fees charged by lenders. One risk of purchasing a home without any equity is that the value of the home can fall should the economy become unstable, and the value of your home might be far less than the amount you actually owe.

A 100% mortgage loan does offer an advantage for the buyer, as you will not have to pay for the added cost of mortgage insurance, which can cost hundreds of dollars and greatly increase your mortgage payments. This insurance is helpful for lenders, but it does noting to increase security for the home owner.

There are a number of options you should look in to to find the best mortgage loan. You can secure a good deal by finding a lender who will finance the whole amount with just one mortgage. This type of 100% mortgage loan will save you money.

An 80-20 mortgage is another option that you should consider. With this type of mortgage you will have the 1st mortgage cover 80% of the purchase price of the home, and the 2nd mortgage will cover the remaining 20%. The internet is always a good place to learn more information about 100% mortgage loans, and while searching it is wise to also look for lenders who offer free quotes. Quotes do not cost a thing, and you can use the quotes to compare the offers and find the best deal for your purchase. In order to avoid any issues and to make an informed decision, always check a contract before signing it and also be sure check and understand the terms and conditions of the contract.

About The Author

Ben Todd

Ben was a seriously broke graduate student with bad credit who after finding himself rejected for any sort of credit card or loan for most of his adult life, finally decided to get his financial life in order. 'He spent several years reading as many financial advice books and blogs as he could.And suprisingly, Ben found he actually LIKED the topic of personal finance; after fixing his own finances, starting his own successful work at home website business, and using his earnings to get out of debt, created echeck.org to help others do likewise!

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular Posts