There are numerous types of technology that call themselves a Smart Card, but the term is slowly being normalized so that people think of Coin, Plastc or Swyp cards when they think Smart Cards. A Smart Card is, as per its modern definition/meaning, is a card filled with technology that acts as a digital wallet for your bankcards, credit cards and store/loyalty cards. Imagine you sanded off the embossed numbers and letters on your credit card, and you pressed together three of them, that is how thick a Smart Card by Coin, Plastc and Swyp is. A Smart Card...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
The Swyp is a SmartCard that will one day take the place of your credit, bank and loyalty cards. You may be accustom to the idea of a digital wallet that holds your bank and credit cards for later use, well the Swyp SmartCard acts a physical card for your digital wallet. Some people call a SmartCard a digital credit card, but it isn’t. There is no issuing company, and no credit rating. The SmartCard may become your credit card with the click of a button. You may your credit cards, bankcards and loyalty cards onto the SmartCard, and...Read More
One of the most common reasons why people refinance a car is because they cannot afford the payments anymore. However, if you have started missing payments, then you are going to have a lot of trouble trying to refinance your car. You need to make it clear that you are serious about paying back the loan, which may mean waiting six months or even a year after your last missed payment before applying. You can refinance a car if you have missed a few payments recently, but the companies that deal with you will have very high interest rates...Read More
- Why Is Travel Insurance So Expensive? Can I Cheat It Cheaper?
- Travel Guard Insurance User Reviews
- Allianz Travel Insurance User Reviews
- 11 Ways To Get Yourself Banned As An Uber Driver
- The Pros And Cons Of Uber – Are They Better Than Taxis?
- The Pros And Cons Of HelloFresh – Plus Notes On Their Vegetarian Meals
- Which Are Covered Illnesses When Buying Travel Insurance?
- Poor-Quality House Selling Pictures And The Terrible Excuses That Follow
- Privacy.com Review
- How To Write Ads To Help Sell Your House
- Do I Need Travel Insurance? Questions And Answers Without Resorting To Page 2 Of Google
- Buying Travel Insurance? Find Out How Quotes Are Made, What Is Covered, And Why You Shouldn’t Buy Travel Insurance
- 12 Of The Most Powerful Ways to Optimize Your AirBnB Listings
- How To Make a Sales Rep Redundancy-Proof (And How To Be A Better Seller)
- 13 Reasons Why Trip Cancellation Insurance Is A Waste Of Money