Want to know where your money is going every month? Are you genuinely surprised that you are not keeping to your budgets? Are you living paycheck to paycheck when you really don’t have to? The Toshl finance app allows you to track where your money is going, how you are spending your money, and it allows you to plan your coming month. In addition, it has a feature that reminds you when your bills are due. [fusion_youtube id=”xEx8oTtnOTk” width=”” height=”” autoplay=”false” api_params=”&rel=0″ hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=””][/fusion_youtube] Toshl offer a money management account with an app that acts as a personal finance...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
The SoFi company makes money by lending money to people. SoFi offer student loan refinancing, mortgage loans, personal loans and personal wealth management services. If you visit their website, you will find that they give very little away for free. For example, if you click the “Find Your Rate” button on the homepage, you will first have to sign up before they tell you what rate you will get. Invest, Earn And Save With SoFi The SoFi loans company is not all about loans, they also have an investment side to their business. Offering money to people is a...Read More
Dwolla was created to try to change the electronic payments industry. In 2008, the company was established with the aim of avoiding credit card interchange fees. You sometimes have to pay interchange fees when you buy things on the Internet, or when you swipe your credit card. Dwolla set out to provide a low cost payment service that businesses may use so that they need not charge an interchange fee. Businesses may also set up their payment system so that private customers can use their credit cards without having to pay interchange fees. Similar To PayPal And Yet Slightly...Read More
Credible is a company that was established in 2012 and was built for students. In simple terms, it is a little like a comparison website. You enter your details, and it presents you with a number of student loan options. A Credible student loan doesn’t mean you get a loan directly from Credible. The company doesn’t lend you money; it puts you in touch with lenders that allow you to lower your student loan interest rates by refinancing your loans. Credible is a student loan comparison company and a student loan refinancing company. It offers a multi-lender marketplace, which...Read More
Some say that a bank account buffer is your first step towards peace of mind and financial security, and the truth is that a bank account buffer is a good idea, but it is hardly your first step towards financial security. It is not even your first step away from financial illiteracy, so we ask, is it worth having a bank account buffer at all? It would be nice if we all had a buffer in our banks, but is it worth the hassle and planning? What Is A Bank Account Buffer? It is an amount of money that...Read More
- Exchanging Your Money While Abroad: The Best Ways to Save Money
- Best Way to Send Money to the UK
- Best Money Transfer Companies (2019 Edition)
- Best Apps to Send Money Online
- 7 of the Best Ways to Send Money Abroad (2019 Edition)
- Seven Corners Travel Insurance User Reviews
- TransferWise vs. CurrencyFair: Which is Better?
- CurrencyFair Review: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money Abroad
- Travel Insurance Coverage For A Natural Disaster – The Things You Should Know
- The Bitcoin Altcoin Drop (November 2018) Should We Be Worried?
- Why Living Poor Can Make You Rich
- Why Is Travel Insurance So Expensive? Can I Cheat It Cheaper?
- Travel Guard Insurance User Reviews
- Allianz Travel Insurance User Reviews
- 11 Ways To Get Yourself Banned As An Uber Driver