Do first-time buyers have it desperately tough in this day and age? Darn right they do because the cost of housing is wildly inflated due to a massive and unsustainable housing bubble, and yet government groups and even banks keep trying to make it easier for first-time buyers to get their first mortgage, which in turn keeps the cost of houses prohibitively high. If it were not so easy to get a mortgage, then houses wouldn’t be so expensive, and we could go back to the days when hardworking savers were the ones able to afford houses. Here are...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
Affirm allows you to make expensive purchases without having to save up, without needing a credit card, and without getting a personal loan. The Affirm Company will set up a finance deal for you at the point of sale. While completing the Affirm review, I found that there are no hidden fees, and the terms are easy to understand, but they are not very clear, which means you have to read the small print to understand. You may sign up for an account either on their website or when you use them as a payment option with selected merchants....Read More
Here are a few real jobs you can take if you want a little work on the side. These are jobs for parents specifically because they can be worked around your family responsibilities. In fact, there are a few of these work from home jobs where being a parent is an advantage, such as if you want to write a blog about how to clean up children’s messes, or if you want to tutor kids for their parent’s cash. These side jobs do not require the commitment of a full-time job, and each allows you to work from home....Read More
There are plenty of ways to make money on the side, and many times it is all about using your imagination, but to get you started with a few moneymaking ideas, here are 64 ways to make money on the side, along with some great money making ideas. These are for people who want a part-time job on the side without begin tied to a contract (aka a flexible job that may be done at the workers discretion). Just To Make A Point About How To Make Money Do not buy e-books or seminars on how to make money...Read More
Debitize is a startup company that aims to help people who cannot control their credit card spending. They also work for people who enjoy using credit cards for the various rewards that credit cards offer. Credit card debt is the most toxic of all debt because it can linger for years without you ever clearing the balance and paying it off. If you have a regular loan, then you spend the money and repay the loan bit-by-bit, but with a credit card you only have to pay interest monthly, which is money you never see again. Plus, if you...Read More
- Exchanging Your Money While Abroad: The Best Ways to Save Money
- Best Way to Send Money to the UK
- Best Money Transfer Companies (2019 Edition)
- Best Apps to Send Money Online
- 7 of the Best Ways to Send Money Abroad (2019 Edition)
- Seven Corners Travel Insurance User Reviews
- TransferWise vs. CurrencyFair: Which is Better?
- CurrencyFair Review: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money Abroad
- Travel Insurance Coverage For A Natural Disaster – The Things You Should Know
- The Bitcoin Altcoin Drop (November 2018) Should We Be Worried?
- Why Living Poor Can Make You Rich
- Why Is Travel Insurance So Expensive? Can I Cheat It Cheaper?
- Travel Guard Insurance User Reviews
- Allianz Travel Insurance User Reviews
- 11 Ways To Get Yourself Banned As An Uber Driver