Update 2016 – No further Coin 2.0 SmartCards will be produced. The product was very successful, but it is yet unclear if the original company will create Coin 3.0, or if the project will be sold to another compnay. The story seems to change every month, though we suspect that the original company is holding off to see how well Plastc does before they more money is invested into Coin 3.0. The Coin 2.0 SmartCard is a fairly unique device. There are plenty of cards that claim to be Smart Cards, but the Coin 2.0 SmartCard exists as one...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
There are numerous types of technology that call themselves a Smart Card, but the term is slowly being normalized so that people think of Coin, Plastc or Swyp cards when they think Smart Cards. A Smart Card is, as per its modern definition/meaning, is a card filled with technology that acts as a digital wallet for your bankcards, credit cards and store/loyalty cards. Imagine you sanded off the embossed numbers and letters on your credit card, and you pressed together three of them, that is how thick a Smart Card by Coin, Plastc and Swyp is. A Smart Card...Read More
The Swyp is a SmartCard that will one day take the place of your credit, bank and loyalty cards. You may be accustom to the idea of a digital wallet that holds your bank and credit cards for later use, well the Swyp SmartCard acts a physical card for your digital wallet. Some people call a SmartCard a digital credit card, but it isn’t. There is no issuing company, and no credit rating. The SmartCard may become your credit card with the click of a button. You may your credit cards, bankcards and loyalty cards onto the SmartCard, and...Read More
One of the most common reasons why people refinance a car is because they cannot afford the payments anymore. However, if you have started missing payments, then you are going to have a lot of trouble trying to refinance your car. You need to make it clear that you are serious about paying back the loan, which may mean waiting six months or even a year after your last missed payment before applying. You can refinance a car if you have missed a few payments recently, but the companies that deal with you will have very high interest rates...Read More
- How To Start Fundraising For Your New Business – Bootstrap And Venture Capital Methods
- Tips And Advice To Help You Build An Effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Best Travel Insurance For Backpackers (2018 Update)
- Allianz Travel Insurance Review (2018 Update)
- Should I Believe Positive Or Negative Reviews About Allianz Travel Insurance?
- Happiness And Your Career – Are You Self Sabotaging Your Happiness At Work?
- Your Marketing Approach May Be Obsolete – Grabbing Attention At All Costs, But What Is The Cost?
- Psychological Reasons Why Staff May Misbehave
- Wealth Building Tips – Paying, Buying And Saving
- 18 Reasons To Use Credit Cards
- Drinks To Avoid If You Want To Lose Weight
- A Work-From-Home Guide to Blogging
- Ways to Have your Kitchen Ready for Emergencies
- Should You Pay For Private School Or Stick With A State School?
- Marketing Automation Statistics And Automated Marketing Advice