The SoFi company makes money by lending money to people. SoFi offer student loan refinancing, mortgage loans, personal loans and personal wealth management services. If you visit their website, you will find that they give very little away for free. For example, if you click the “Find Your Rate” button on the homepage, you will first have to sign up before they tell you what rate you will get. Invest, Earn And Save With SoFi The SoFi loans company is not all about loans, they also have an investment side to their business. Offering money to people is a...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
Dwolla was created to try to change the electronic payments industry. In 2008, the company was established with the aim of avoiding credit card interchange fees. You sometimes have to pay interchange fees when you buy things on the Internet, or when you swipe your credit card. Dwolla set out to provide a low cost payment service that businesses may use so that they need not charge an interchange fee. Businesses may also set up their payment system so that private customers can use their credit cards without having to pay interchange fees. Similar To PayPal And Yet Slightly...Read More
Credible is a company that was established in 2012 and was built for students. In simple terms, it is a little like a comparison website. You enter your details, and it presents you with a number of student loan options. A Credible student loan doesn’t mean you get a loan directly from Credible. The company doesn’t lend you money; it puts you in touch with lenders that allow you to lower your student loan interest rates by refinancing your loans. Credible is a student loan comparison company and a student loan refinancing company. It offers a multi-lender marketplace, which...Read More
Some say that a bank account buffer is your first step towards peace of mind and financial security, and the truth is that a bank account buffer is a good idea, but it is hardly your first step towards financial security. It is not even your first step away from financial illiteracy, so we ask, is it worth having a bank account buffer at all? It would be nice if we all had a buffer in our banks, but is it worth the hassle and planning? What Is A Bank Account Buffer? It is an amount of money that...Read More
The ReadyForZero financial company is a debt consolidation company. Their aim is to sell you loans, but their marketing message is that they are trying to help you get rid of your debt. Their marketing message is all about helping you, and yet all of their proposed “solutions” involve using their loan services in some way. They say they want to help, but what they actually do is sell you loans. On the other hand, if they were to market their true intention with slogans such as “Get out of debt by getting into debt with us,” they may...Read More
- Do I Need Travel Insurance? Questions And Answers Without Resorting To Page 2 Of Google
- Buying Travel Insurance? Find Out How Quotes Are Made, What Is Covered, And Why You Shouldn’t Buy Travel Insurance
- 12 Of The Most Powerful Ways to Optimize Your AirBnB Listings
- How To Make a Sales Rep Redundancy-Proof (And How To Be A Better Seller)
- 13 Reasons Why Trip Cancellation Insurance Is A Waste Of Money
- How To Start Fundraising For Your New Business – Bootstrap And Venture Capital Methods
- Tips And Advice To Help You Build An Effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Best Travel Insurance For Backpackers (2018 Update)
- Allianz Travel Insurance Review (2018 Update)
- Should I Believe Positive Or Negative Reviews About Allianz Travel Insurance?
- Happiness And Your Career – Are You Self Sabotaging Your Happiness At Work?
- Your Marketing Approach May Be Obsolete – Grabbing Attention At All Costs, But What Is The Cost?
- Psychological Reasons Why Staff May Misbehave
- Wealth Building Tips – Paying, Buying And Saving
- 18 Reasons To Use Credit Cards