Staying at home and working at the same time seems like a pretty sweet deal, especially if you are finding it tricky to get a traditional mainstream job. If you feel that you have a flair for writing, and you have enough spare time, then consider doing a little freelance writing as a freelance writer. There are stay-at-home fathers too, don’t call the PC police. However, statistically, if you are a stay-at-home parent, you are more likely to be a woman, so here is an article just for you. Do As Much Research Into New Clients As You Can...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
Discover Online Savings Account Review: Reach Your Savings Goals Sooner With A Discover Savings Account
We have all heard of the Discover credit card, but what about the Discover savings account? Is it worth taking the time to open a Discover savings account? What are their rates like? How are people reaching their savings goals with Discover? In truth, their rates are very competitive, they offer a fine service, and their focus on helping you reach your savings goals is laudable, useful, and effective if you actually have savings goals. Why Aren’t Discover Cards Accepted Everywhere? Even though the Discover credit card doesn’t have anything to do with the Discover savings account, we have...Read More
Ask your friends how much you need in cash in order to buy a house with a mortgage, and the first thing you will hear is, “You need about 10% of the cost of the house as a deposit.” The deposit or down payment is the amount you need to put up in order to get a mortgage these days. Banks and lenders are uncomfortable lending you money to buy a home if you are unable to buy at least 10% of the house on your own. Though what your friend says is true, that 10% is simply not enough...Read More
The Lending Club is a peer-to-peer lending and investment company. People join to get loans at a reasonable rate. Others join so that they may invest their money. The borrowers are vetted by the Lending Club systems, and if they are eligible, then they may apply for loans of different sizes. The borrower may have to pay a higher rate if he or she has a poor credit rating. The investor may wish to fund loans with a higher interest rate because it is he or she may earn more money that way without a big risk. Here is...Read More
Do first-time buyers have it desperately tough in this day and age? Darn right they do because the cost of housing is wildly inflated due to a massive and unsustainable housing bubble, and yet government groups and even banks keep trying to make it easier for first-time buyers to get their first mortgage, which in turn keeps the cost of houses prohibitively high. If it were not so easy to get a mortgage, then houses wouldn’t be so expensive, and we could go back to the days when hardworking savers were the ones able to afford houses. Here are...Read More
- Do I Need Travel Insurance? Questions And Answers Without Resorting To Page 2 Of Google
- Buying Travel Insurance? Find Out How Quotes Are Made, What Is Covered, And Why You Shouldn’t Buy Travel Insurance
- 12 Of The Most Powerful Ways to Optimize Your AirBnB Listings
- How To Make a Sales Rep Redundancy-Proof (And How To Be A Better Seller)
- 13 Reasons Why Trip Cancellation Insurance Is A Waste Of Money
- How To Start Fundraising For Your New Business – Bootstrap And Venture Capital Methods
- Tips And Advice To Help You Build An Effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Best Travel Insurance For Backpackers (2018 Update)
- Allianz Travel Insurance Review (2018 Update)
- Should I Believe Positive Or Negative Reviews About Allianz Travel Insurance?
- Happiness And Your Career – Are You Self Sabotaging Your Happiness At Work?
- Your Marketing Approach May Be Obsolete – Grabbing Attention At All Costs, But What Is The Cost?
- Psychological Reasons Why Staff May Misbehave
- Wealth Building Tips – Paying, Buying And Saving
- 18 Reasons To Use Credit Cards