In our two-part series, you are given a checklist that features every question you need to ask yourself before you apply for a checking account. With this two-part list, you will find out exactly what you need to research before you apply for your checking account. Following each question is a series of smaller questions to help you decide what is best. I also give a little advice about what alternative options you have when choosing a new bank. What Is The Daily Withdrawal Limit? Banks have withdrawal limits for a number of reasons. One of the most common...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
Update April 20, 2017: Plastc has declared bankruptcy and lost 9 million in pre-order funding. None of the 80,000 backers have or will recieve any plastc (including the author of this page). If you did pre-order the card, try disputing your purchase on visa. It’s our opinion that the CEO, Ryan Marquis has committed fraud on a grand scale. I’ve left our review up for historical sake… Plastc is no more! But if you stil want to read our old review…continue. The Plastc SmartCard acts as a bankcard and a digital wallet in one package. It is a device...Read More
The pros and cons of sending or giving gift cards, prepaid cards and money are all covered in this article. The subject is approached from the perspective of a gift-giver deciding whether to send a prepaid card or a gift card. Primarily, this article deals with gift cards and prepaid cards. This article only considers the idea of sending money as more of an afterthought. Since prepaid cards are very similar to checking account debit cards, I have also included prepaid phone cards in order to broaden the scope of our prepaid cards discussion. What Are Prepaid Cards And...Read More
Ever Make Mistakes Sending Money Online? Welcome to the club! Here Are 8 Silly Money Mistakes People Make When Sending Money Online8 Sending money online is easier than ever these days, especially when you consider the availability of money transfer services and third-party wallet accounts. An increase in the use of transfer companies has led to people making common mistakes when sending money online, so here we cover a few of the most common mistakes and offer possible solutions so that you do not repeat your mistakes. What Do I Mean By Third-Party And Transfer Accounts When referring to...Read More
A wire transfer is also called a bank transfer and a credit transfer. Funds are directed electronically from one person to another, one person to another entity, or from one entity to another. Most commonly, they involve the transfer of money from one bank to another, but you may also make a cash transfer at a cash office. Note, if you want to skip this article, we feel Transferwise is the best (and cheapest) way to wire money internationally for most people. There are exceptions in some specific cases that might be cheaper, faster, or better, but for 90%...Read More
- 13 Reasons Why Trip Cancellation Insurance Is A Waste Of Money
- How To Start Fundraising For Your New Business – Bootstrap And Venture Capital Methods
- Tips And Advice To Help You Build An Effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Best Travel Insurance For Backpackers (2018 Update)
- Allianz Travel Insurance Review (2018 Update)
- Should I Believe Positive Or Negative Reviews About Allianz Travel Insurance?
- Happiness And Your Career – Are You Self Sabotaging Your Happiness At Work?
- Your Marketing Approach May Be Obsolete – Grabbing Attention At All Costs, But What Is The Cost?
- Psychological Reasons Why Staff May Misbehave
- Wealth Building Tips – Paying, Buying And Saving
- 18 Reasons To Use Credit Cards
- Drinks To Avoid If You Want To Lose Weight
- A Work-From-Home Guide to Blogging
- Ways to Have your Kitchen Ready for Emergencies
- Should You Pay For Private School Or Stick With A State School?