Hello eCheck.org fans. I keep looking online for other people’s theories on why Bitcoin has dropped dramatically over the last month (November 2018) from the $6000 region to the $3000 region, and what worries me is that nobody else is telling the truth about why it has dropped. Maybe they do not know the truth, or maybe they are hiding it, I am not sure. Sadly, despite being on a very popular website, this page itself typically ranks very low on Google’s search engine results pages because it has a lot of stiff competition (Bitcoin is a hot issue)....Read More
Author: Ash The Great
Why is travel insurance so expensive for some people and not for others? Why are some destinations more expensive than others when it comes to travel Insurance? How come people say it is more expensive to get travel insurance if you are traveling to Canada or the USA? Sadly, the travel insurance industry isn’t as easy or transparent as the car and home insurance industry, and this is due to there being an over-saturation of travel insurance companies in the global market, and because travel insurance has more factors involved in terms of risk. Do Not Buy Trip Cancellation...Read More
AIG has a travel insurance company called Travel Guard. The AIG parent company is big, which is why they do their best to keep their reputation as positive as possible. Travel Guard processes claims quickly when compared to its competition, and they usually have a professional attitude. Still, there are some people who love Travel Guard and some who hate it, so here are a few Travel Guard insurance user reviews. The user reviews have been paraphrased and tidied up by me so that I may put them in this article. They Paid For My Damaged Luggage The airline...Read More
Allianz Travel Insurance, also known as Allianz Global Assistance is the largest travel insurance company in the world, as it is owned by Allianz SE, which is the world’s largest diversified insurance company. It is a big business, which is why complaints are handled quickly, claims are dealt with efficiently, and is why they are able to offer lower rates than other travel insurance companies. Their online reputation is near perfect, with millions upon millions of satisfied customers, and just a minority of angry customers, so here are a few Allianz Travel Insurance user reviews you may be interested...Read More
Our guide on getting banned as an Uber driver was drawn from conversations with reps and administrators from the USA and the UK. We fortified our information with the guidelines given out by Uber. This guide is for people who are already Uber drivers and wish to avoid getting banned from being an Uber driver. Some of the actions mentioned in this article will get your account deactivated permanently, some will have your account deactivated until you can prove yourself, and some will have your account put on hold. If you are not already familiar with Uber, then here...Read More
- Exchanging Your Money While Abroad: The Best Ways to Save Money
- Best Way to Send Money to the UK
- Best Money Transfer Companies (2019 Edition)
- Best Apps to Send Money Online
- 7 of the Best Ways to Send Money Abroad (2019 Edition)
- Seven Corners Travel Insurance User Reviews
- TransferWise vs. CurrencyFair: Which is Better?
- CurrencyFair Review: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money Abroad
- Travel Insurance Coverage For A Natural Disaster – The Things You Should Know
- The Bitcoin Altcoin Drop (November 2018) Should We Be Worried?
- Why Living Poor Can Make You Rich
- Why Is Travel Insurance So Expensive? Can I Cheat It Cheaper?
- Travel Guard Insurance User Reviews
- Allianz Travel Insurance User Reviews
- 11 Ways To Get Yourself Banned As An Uber Driver