Travel Guard is a travel insurance company that is part of the larger AIG corporation. Travel Guard offers travel insurance with a variety of different policy types, such as for vacations, cruises, single travel, golfing skiing, and more. There are a few things that Travel Guard is criticized for online via user reviews that are a little unfair, and some are now a little redundant, and I address the things that are not Travel Guard’s fault in this review. I also cover their good side and their bad side. Travel Guard is not a great company, and even though...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
The addictive and mindless thrill of the Internet is enough to distract most people from their work. The Freedom App allows you to create a list of websites that you find most distracting, and it stops your device/computer from gaining access to them during a pre-determined period of time. The aim of the Freedom App is to help remove your ability to gain access to websites that you find personally distracting. It is a little like, if you feel you cannot resist the lure of your fridge, the Freedom App puts a lock on it. If you cannot resist...Read More
To start with, let me say that I am biased against [email protected] I was biased as soon as I was exposed to their claims on their website, before I tried their service, and before I received the data from our research team. I will try to be as level and balanced as possible, but that doesn’t change the fact that this company ruffles my petticoat. [email protected] offer access to 50 diverse channels of music that have thousands of hours of unique tracks. The company says that you may increase your productivity by listening to their wordless music tracks. On...Read More
Allianz Travel Insurance / Allianz Global Assistance used to be called Access America. They changed their name because they are now a global insurance provider. Allianz Travel Insurance has offices in 28 countries, and it is currently owned by Allianz, which is currently the biggest insurance company in the world. The company has been running for 60 years, which is not impressive to anybody here at eCheck.org because their age doesn’t automatically mean they are good at their job. The fact that Allianz is the world’s largest insurance company is impressive because it is tough to grow as large...Read More
Hey eCheck.org fans. This is the ultimate Payoneer review where I have tried to cover as many facets of the company as possible, and where I have tried to address all the issues. Personally, I like Payoneer as much as I like sunburn, but I will try to be as even handed as possible. I think I have a few good reasons why I don’t like Payoneer, but part of me understands that a big part of the reason I don’t like Payoneer is because it wasn’t built for me. It was built for businesses that are having trouble...Read More
- Travel Guard Review – AIG Travel Guard – Travel Insurance
- Freedom Review – Is The Freedom App Worth The Money?
- A [email protected] Review – Does Focus At Will Work?
- Allianz Travel Insurance Review
- The Ultimate Payoneer Review
- Credit Karma Vs Credit Sesame
- Creditreport.com Review – Should You Try It?
- Constant Contact Review – Email Marketing Software
- The Definitive Guide to Getting Paid as a Freelancer With the Lowest Fees
- How to Send Money With Skrill
- How to Send Money With Payoneer
- How to Open a Bank Account in Thailand as Non Resident / Tourist
- Experian Review – Credit Scores And Reports
- 60 Minute Payday Review – A 60minpaydayloan.com Review
- Equifax Review – Should You Try Equifax? What Are Other Users Saying?