Are you self sabotaging your happiness? Are you making career decisions that are holding you back without you knowing? Is your happiness at work based on circumstances you cannot control? You Need To Be A Peacock And A Beaver, Or You Become A Blind Hen Feeling underappreciated is the worst feeling people experience at work, especially when other people take the credit for cheating or for your work. If you feel unhappy at work because you are good at it, because you work hard, and yet you receive no recognition, then you are a blind hen from the Gotthold...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
Grabbing attention at all costs is sleazy and cheap, but it still works even in this day and age. If you deny or doubt that fact, then take a look at a spam post on social media. Have you noticed how despite the fact it bothers people, it still has shares and likes? There are still people out there who are fooled by cheap and sleazy marketing, which means veering away from it may not suit your marketing campaign. There is a good chance that “Attention grabbing” may be the marketing approach that works the best for your company....Read More
We offer a few reasons why staff may misbehave after years of being good employees. Sometimes you have staff who are viciously loyal and hard-working, and other times you have staff that are slackers and generally disobedient. The types of staff member who slacks off and are disobedient are easy annoying, but they are easy to spot and relatively easy to manage because they are often predictable to a degree, plus they often have character traits that are easy to spot. The types of staff member that really cause trouble are the ones that take you off guard. They...Read More
We offer a bunch of wealth building tips that focus on saving money. There are tips for paying, buying and saving. Since few people read the introduction in full, I am going to give you one of the best (and yet most underrated) tips right here. If you have not started skim reading already, then here is your reward. The best tip for building wealth is to take care of what you have. This doesn’t mean wearing your clothes until they fall off you, it means buying high-quality items that will last a long time, and then taking care...Read More
You have the choice of paying by cash, debit card, online account or credit card. If you do not have money in your bank or online accounts, then either you go without, or you use your credit card. What about the people who have money in their bank account and still use their credit card? Why don’t they simply use their debit card rather than their credit card? Are they tempting fate by inviting the potential for problems? After all, one unexpected expense, and the credit card user won’t clear his/her balance…and before you know it…he or she is...Read More
- Happiness And Your Career – Are You Self Sabotaging Your Happiness At Work?
- Your Marketing Approach May Be Obsolete – Grabbing Attention At All Costs, But What Is The Cost?
- Psychological Reasons Why Staff May Misbehave
- Wealth Building Tips – Paying, Buying And Saving
- 18 Reasons To Use Credit Cards
- Drinks To Avoid If You Want To Lose Weight
- A Work-From-Home Guide to Blogging
- Ways to Have your Kitchen Ready for Emergencies
- Should You Pay For Private School Or Stick With A State School?
- Marketing Automation Statistics And Automated Marketing Advice
- Dealing With a Child’s Toothache
- Effective Tips For Creating Your Business Video
- Content Writing Tips For People That Are Trying To Sell Via Their Content
- Defining “Sale Deterrents” And Five Ways To Promote Your Business Offline
- Hiring A Freelance Plumber Can Save You Money