For travelers who are abroad and need to find the best way to get at their money, we’ve put together this article. This is quite a bit different than finding the best ways to send money abroad in that we are assuming you are abroad and looking to get at your money without paying through the nose in ATM fees and currency exchange fees. Exchanging your money while abroad is not as difficult as it first seems. Having said that, if you do some pre-planning before you go, you can really save a lot of money. Make Sure You...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
If you want to send money to the UK, then the best way is digitally. However, different needs and different problems require different solutions. That is why I offer a series of different methods for getting your money transfer over to the United Kingdom. All I can say is that if you are trying to find the cheapest solution, then do not try to judge fees and exchange rates. Instead, try each method and judge each method by how much you put in and how much you actually get out. Let your sending and receiving amount do the talking....Read More
Our list of the best apps to send money is not in any order. Each app has its own merits and its own downsides. We have explained why we have picked each and why each is one of the best apps to send money. The apps we have picked are suitable for sending money nationally and internationally. These are the best apps to send money online this year. Transferwise – Android And Apple iOS App We have positively reviewed Transferwise on a number of occasions because it is one of a very tiny minority of transfer companies that doesn’t...Read More
One of the things that bothers people about Seven Corners travel insurance user reviews is that they vary so wildly. Some websites have them rated very highly, and some have them rated very poorly. Why such a difference? There are two reasons, and the first is that Seven Corners travel insurance has its own marketing department that posts reviews under other people’s names in order to raise their online reputation, (many companies do this these days). Another reason is because Seven Corners makes it very easy to become an agent, and agents also create positive buzz online to help...Read More
We cannot speak for all the travel insurance companies, but this article gives you information on travel insurance coverage for natural disasters. What is written in this article holds true for most travel insurance companies in the USA, including detailed notes from Allianz Travel Insurance. A natural disaster often means something like a large fire, a large flood, an earthquake, volcanic eruption or hurricane. Here are the things you should know about getting travel insurance coverage for a natural disaster. Defining A Natural Disaster Your travel insurance company will probably define a natural disaster an extreme environmental event, or...Read More
- Exchanging Your Money While Abroad: The Best Ways to Save Money
- Best Way to Send Money to the UK
- Best Money Transfer Companies (2019 Edition)
- Best Apps to Send Money Online
- 7 of the Best Ways to Send Money Abroad (2019 Edition)
- Seven Corners Travel Insurance User Reviews
- TransferWise vs. CurrencyFair: Which is Better?
- CurrencyFair Review: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money Abroad
- Travel Insurance Coverage For A Natural Disaster – The Things You Should Know
- The Bitcoin Altcoin Drop (November 2018) Should We Be Worried?
- Why Living Poor Can Make You Rich
- Why Is Travel Insurance So Expensive? Can I Cheat It Cheaper?
- Travel Guard Insurance User Reviews
- Allianz Travel Insurance User Reviews
- 11 Ways To Get Yourself Banned As An Uber Driver