Why is travel insurance so expensive for some people and not for others? Why are some destinations more expensive than others when it comes to travel Insurance? How come people say it is more expensive to get travel insurance if you are traveling to Canada or the USA? Sadly, the travel insurance industry isn’t as easy or transparent as the car and home insurance industry, and this is due to there being an over-saturation of travel insurance companies in the global market, and because travel insurance has more factors involved in terms of risk. Do Not Buy Trip Cancellation...Read More
Author: Ash The Great
AIG has a travel insurance company called Travel Guard. The AIG parent company is big, which is why they do their best to keep their reputation as positive as possible. Travel Guard processes claims quickly when compared to its competition, and they usually have a professional attitude. Still, there are some people who love Travel Guard and some who hate it, so here are a few Travel Guard insurance user reviews. The user reviews have been paraphrased and tidied up by me so that I may put them in this article. They Paid For My Damaged Luggage The airline...Read More
Allianz Travel Insurance, also known as Allianz Global Assistance is the largest travel insurance company in the world, as it is owned by Allianz SE, which is the world’s largest diversified insurance company. It is a big business, which is why complaints are handled quickly, claims are dealt with efficiently, and is why they are able to offer lower rates than other travel insurance companies. Their online reputation is near perfect, with millions upon millions of satisfied customers, and just a minority of angry customers, so here are a few Allianz Travel Insurance user reviews you may be interested...Read More
Our guide on getting banned as an Uber driver was drawn from conversations with reps and administrators from the USA and the UK. We fortified our information with the guidelines given out by Uber. This guide is for people who are already Uber drivers and wish to avoid getting banned from being an Uber driver. Some of the actions mentioned in this article will get your account deactivated permanently, some will have your account deactivated until you can prove yourself, and some will have your account put on hold. If you are not already familiar with Uber, then here...Read More
We offer the pros and cons of Uber and ask if they are better than taxis, but my cowardly response is “Yes” and “No.” I both like and hate taxis, just as I like and hate Uber drivers. Most of the pros and cons I have chosen apply to Lyft as well, but I thought we would pick on Uber this week. Uber Waiting Times Are Lower Than With Taxis I know this point is situational, but the fact remains there are times when an Uber is going to turn up before a taxi does. A taxi may turn...Read More
- Why Is Travel Insurance So Expensive? Can I Cheat It Cheaper?
- Travel Guard Insurance User Reviews
- Allianz Travel Insurance User Reviews
- 11 Ways To Get Yourself Banned As An Uber Driver
- The Pros And Cons Of Uber – Are They Better Than Taxis?
- The Pros And Cons Of HelloFresh – Plus Notes On Their Vegetarian Meals
- Which Are Covered Illnesses When Buying Travel Insurance?
- Poor-Quality House Selling Pictures And The Terrible Excuses That Follow
- Privacy.com Review
- How To Write Ads To Help Sell Your House
- Do I Need Travel Insurance? Questions And Answers Without Resorting To Page 2 Of Google
- Buying Travel Insurance? Find Out How Quotes Are Made, What Is Covered, And Why You Shouldn’t Buy Travel Insurance
- 12 Of The Most Powerful Ways to Optimize Your AirBnB Listings
- How To Make a Sales Rep Redundancy-Proof (And How To Be A Better Seller)
- 13 Reasons Why Trip Cancellation Insurance Is A Waste Of Money